Photonian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 303 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 am
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
Nikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution I_vote_lcapNikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution I_voting_barNikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution I_vote_rcap 
CY (4153)
Nikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution I_vote_lcapNikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution I_voting_barNikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution I_vote_rcap 
maxgoh (2938)
jonathan (1520)
Jameslye (1072)
Fred (964)
Hanne (935)
derricklim (791)
changshong (721)
Avex (656)

Nikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution

3 posters

Go down

Nikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution Empty Nikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution

Post by maxgoh Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:15 am

Future Nikon models will provide a better balance between resolution and high ISO image quality than in the recently launched D3S, according to Nobuaki Sasagaki, General Manager of the Marketing Department of Nikons Imaging Division, speaking in an exclusive interview with dpreview.com.

In the D3S, Nikon placed top priority on high ISO performance, Sasagaki told us, but there will be a 'better balance' in future cameras. Asked about how video will be integrated into future models, Sasagaki told us that Nikon is putting a lot of effort into reconciling still capture and video ergonomics in its DSLRs. In improving video integration, Mr Sasagaki wanted to make clear that Nikon will not sacrifice still image quality for the sake of a better video experience. He did hint, however, that Nikon is looking into ways of integrating video, as well as still image editing into its bundled software.

At present, according to Sasagki, Nikon regards video as a function that is of more use to users of lower-end cameras, but ultimately will be a standard function across Nikons entire DSLR range. He also told us that Nikon is set to expand its DSLR range in the near future, but would not be drawn on details, hinting only that the company has 'good news' on the way for its enthusiast DSLR customers.

He rejected suggestions that the other manufacturers mirrorless systems represent a threat to Nikons low-end DSLRs, and said instead that the new segment is 'an opportunity' for all manufacturers, not only Nikon. Asked whether Nikon plans to join this new segment of the market, Mr Sasagaki would only say that mirrorless cameras are 'one solution, but not the only solution.' In some categories of the market, Mr Sasagaki told us that he expects mirrorless cameras will become the norm, but not in all.

When asked whether the recently unveiled AF-S 16-35mm f/4 VR represents the first in a new line of smaller, more affordable fixed-aperture optics aimed at these very same users, Mr Sasagki would not discuss specifics, but told us 'if customers want it, we will provide.'

(news from Dpreview.com)
maxgoh
maxgoh
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.maxgohphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Nikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution Empty Re: Nikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution

Post by jacksonccs Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 am

Brother, thanks for sharing these...
jacksonccs
jacksonccs
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Nikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution Empty Re: Nikon will provide 'better balance' of ISO and resolution

Post by CY Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:26 am

D3S is the high ISO monster LOL.
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down