Photonian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 303 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 am
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
Datacolor announces SpyderLensCal focus calibrator I_vote_lcapDatacolor announces SpyderLensCal focus calibrator I_voting_barDatacolor announces SpyderLensCal focus calibrator I_vote_rcap 
CY (4153)
Datacolor announces SpyderLensCal focus calibrator I_vote_lcapDatacolor announces SpyderLensCal focus calibrator I_voting_barDatacolor announces SpyderLensCal focus calibrator I_vote_rcap 
maxgoh (2938)
jonathan (1520)
Jameslye (1072)
Fred (964)
Hanne (935)
derricklim (791)
changshong (721)
Avex (656)

Datacolor announces SpyderLensCal focus calibrator

2 posters

Go down

Datacolor announces SpyderLensCal focus calibrator Empty Datacolor announces SpyderLensCal focus calibrator

Post by maxgoh Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:03 am

Datacolor has announced the SpyderLensCal focus calibrator. The device allows photographers to measure the AF performance of their camera/lens combinations. On DSLRs with a micro-adjustment feature, this tool can be used to help determine the best values to set in the camera's custom settings menu to correct front or back focus. SpyderLensCal will be available from September 6, 2010 at a suggested retail price of $59.

Datacolor announces SpyderLensCal focus calibrator Spyderlenscal-001

Lawrenceville, NJ and Photokina (Hall 4.1, Booth E010/F019) – September 1, 2010 – Datacolor® (www.datacolor.com), a global leader in color management solutions, today announced SpyderLensCal™, a reliable method of measuring the focus performance on camera and lens combinations that delivers razor-sharp focusing using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment.

Photographers have enjoyed the benefit of autofocus for 25 years yet many still struggle with its accuracy and repeatability. Until now, lens calibration inaccuracies were corrected by shipping the camera and lenses to the manufacturers for servicing. This can be both costly and time-consuming, with each new lens requiring calibration. By adding the SpyderLensCal to their gear bag, photographers can easily calibrate interchangeable lenses on their own and eliminate the need for service.

Many newer models of popular DSLR cameras have a lens micro calibration feature which requires a reference test system to adjust the autofocus. SpyderLensCal was designed to aid in correcting the autofocus by enabling photographers to store them in custom camera settings on recent DLSR bodies. With the capability to store lens autofocus corrections on recent DSLR cameras, users can easily change from lens to lens without needing to recalibrate.

“Autofocus inaccuracy can exist on even the most high-end lenses, and can negate an entire day’s worth of shooting or other assignments if left unaddressed,” said Christoph Gamper, Vice President, Consumer Business Unit. “Professional photographers today are using a variety of lenses, differing in focus depending on the combination being used with the camera body. The SpyderLensCal gives photographers a tool that allows them to correct discrepancies on their own while improving the quality of their work by increasing the number of usable shots.”

SpyderLensCal’s lightweight and compact design comes with a built-in level and is tri-pod mountable for optimum consistency. Molded in durable, rigid resin, SpyderLensCal is the ultimate hard-wearing and long-lasting accessory, able to handle even the most extreme conditions.

Availability and Pricing
SpyderLensCal is available at a suggested list price of $59.00 from www.datacolor.com/spyder or at participating resellers. Pre-orders for the SypderLensCal begin today with its official worldwide launch to take place at Photokina in Cologne, Germany, from September 21-26, 2010. Datacolor will be demonstrating the SpyderLensCal at Photokina, allowing attendees to calibrate one camera body and lens. An introduction video to SpyderLensCal is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-JrUQO_Z5U
maxgoh
maxgoh
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.maxgohphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Datacolor announces SpyderLensCal focus calibrator Empty Re: Datacolor announces SpyderLensCal focus calibrator

Post by CY Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:22 pm

This is probably good to get exact accuracy from the AF Very Happy
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down