Photonian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 303 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 am
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
Toshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards I_vote_lcapToshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards I_voting_barToshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards I_vote_rcap 
CY (4153)
Toshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards I_vote_lcapToshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards I_voting_barToshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards I_vote_rcap 
maxgoh (2938)
jonathan (1520)
Jameslye (1072)
Fred (964)
Hanne (935)
derricklim (791)
changshong (721)
Avex (656)

Toshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards

3 posters

Go down

Toshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards Empty Toshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards

Post by maxgoh Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:42 am

Toshiba has announced what it claims will be the world's fastest SDHC UHS-I and the world's first microSDHC UHS-I compliant memory cards. To be available in 32GB, 16GB and 8GB capacities, the SDHC cards will offer read and write speeds of up to 95MB/s and 80MB/s respectively. The microSDHC cards will be available in 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities with read and write speeds of up to 45MB/s and 20MB/s. The company says mass production of the SDHC UHS-I cards and sample shipments of the new microSDHC UHS-I cards will begin from November 2010.

Toshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards Uhsisdhccards

TOKYO and IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 2 -- Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc. and its parent company Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO: 6502), a leading innovator in NAND flash memory technologies and solutions, today announced the launch of 8GB (gigabyte)*1 16GB and 32GB SDHC UHS-I cards compliant with the SD Memory Card Standard Ver. 3.0 (SD 3.0), UHS104. These new SD cards offer the world's fastest*2 SDHC data read and write speeds. Toshiba also extended its industry leadership in memory card solutions by unveiling the world's first 4GB, 8GB and 16GB microSDHC UHS-I cards compliant with (SD 3.0), UHS50.

Mass production of the new SDHC UHS-I cards and sample shipments of the new microSDHC UHS-I cards will start this November.

The new SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards are the world's first memory cards compliant with SD 3.0, UHS104. With a maximum read speed of 95MB per second*2, and a write speed of 80MB per second, the products introduce a new level of ultra-fast read and write speeds to NAND flash based memory cards.

Toshiba's new microSDHC UHS-I cards are the world's first microSDHC memory cards compliant with SD 3.0, UHS50. They, too, offer the world's fastest read and write speeds in their class: a maximum read speed of 40MB per second and a write speed of 20MB per second.

The specifications of the new cards combine increased data capacity with the fast data transfer rates essential for applications such as high speed continuous shooting of high resolution digital still cameras, video, and high speed transfers of HD content.

The high performance specifications announced by Toshiba will enable developers to use HD content in future generations of consumer products. By further enhancing the performance of its SD Memory Card line-up, Toshiba continues to lead the NAND flash memory market in removable card storage.

The expanded new card series will be featured at IFA 2010, in Berlin, Germany from September 3, and PHOTOKINA 2010, in Koln, Germany from September 21.

Toshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards Sssd10

(info from dpreview.com)
maxgoh
maxgoh
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.maxgohphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Toshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards Empty Re: Toshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards

Post by changshong Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:24 pm

nice.. but really think it will be very expensive...
changshong
changshong
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Toshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards Empty Re: Toshiba to introduce world's fastest SDHC UHS-I cards

Post by Eric Ng Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:56 pm

ya... I also think that it will be very expensive...dun know where can check the price of it?

Eric Ng
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down