Photonian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 303 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 am
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
[NEWS]中国裸模心酸生涯 ‘比死更难受’ 被骚扰遭烟烫 I_vote_lcap[NEWS]中国裸模心酸生涯 ‘比死更难受’ 被骚扰遭烟烫 I_voting_bar[NEWS]中国裸模心酸生涯 ‘比死更难受’ 被骚扰遭烟烫 I_vote_rcap 
CY (4153)
[NEWS]中国裸模心酸生涯 ‘比死更难受’ 被骚扰遭烟烫 I_vote_lcap[NEWS]中国裸模心酸生涯 ‘比死更难受’ 被骚扰遭烟烫 I_voting_bar[NEWS]中国裸模心酸生涯 ‘比死更难受’ 被骚扰遭烟烫 I_vote_rcap 
maxgoh (2938)
jonathan (1520)
Jameslye (1072)
Fred (964)
Hanne (935)
derricklim (791)
changshong (721)
Avex (656)

[NEWS]中国裸模心酸生涯 ‘比死更难受’ 被骚扰遭烟烫

3 posters

Go down

[NEWS]中国裸模心酸生涯 ‘比死更难受’ 被骚扰遭烟烫 Empty [NEWS]中国裸模心酸生涯 ‘比死更难受’ 被骚扰遭烟烫

Post by maxgoh Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 am

Sorry for those english educated members. I've tried to use google translator..but the translation really......KNS

(综合电)中国裸模心酸生涯,不少所谓摄影人士,借人体摄影收藏私处照,性骚扰裸模,还有用香烟烫裸模。

北京、上海、广州等地人体摄影乱象丛生。有人体模特儿透露,不少所谓的摄影人士只为拍裸模的私处而来,有人收藏数百套私处照片。部分摄影师更以教导为名,加钱要裸模提供性服务。

在北京做了两年裸模的南希说,第一次工作时十分紧张,摄影师除了100新元报酬外,又拿出600新元,以教导她放松为名,对她性骚扰。虽然那次令她觉得“比死更难受”,但她为了钱仍继续做裸模。

另一名裸模在面对20名摄影师群体拍摄时,也难免遭受性骚扰,一名摄影师以调整她的姿势为由上去乱摸,裸模甩开他的手,但被对方用香烟烫伤手腕。

中国裸模以女大学生最受欢迎,但也有夜总会小姐、临时演员,清洁工做裸模。不少裸模因担心私处照片在网上流出,终日生活在恐惧中。

Google Translator:-

Bare die sad life in China, many so-called photographers, photography collections by human private parts photos, nude model sexual harassment, as well as with cigarettes, hot nude model.

Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, human photography chaos. Human models have revealed that many so-called photographers shoot only from private parts nude model, some collection of hundreds of sets of private parts photos. Some more to teach in the name of the photographer, plus the money to provide sexual services to the bare die.

In Beijing for two years, said Nancy bare die, the first job very seriously, in addition to 100 Singapore dollars paid photographer, but they took out of 600 Singapore dollars, to teach her to relax in the name of sexual harassment against her. While that makes her feel "even worse than death," but she continued to do for money nude model.

Another 20 nude model photographer in the face when shooting groups, are bound to suffer sexual harassment, a photographer to adjust her position on the grounds up fumble, throw off his hands bare die, but one was burned with cigarettes wrist.

China's most popular nude model to female students, but there are nightclubs, Miss, extras, cleaners to do the bare die. Many die for fear of pussy nude pictures on the Internet out of the day, live in fear.

maxgoh
maxgoh
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.maxgohphotography.com

Back to top Go down

[NEWS]中国裸模心酸生涯 ‘比死更难受’ 被骚扰遭烟烫 Empty Re: [NEWS]中国裸模心酸生涯 ‘比死更难受’ 被骚扰遭烟烫

Post by maxgoh Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:05 am

Please RESPECT model~~~~~~they are same as you = Human Being!
maxgoh
maxgoh
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.maxgohphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:50 am

Yea... This is always the 1st thing to learn before shooting, respect the model~ Thanks max for sharing and i did enjoy reading the google translation tho. Very interesting~ :p

cleaners to do the bare die <-- This must be a new way to suicide...
Fred
Fred
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by CY Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 am

Any experts here? Can provide a proper translation? LOL, I find the google translated version a little misleading.
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:01 am

Sorry... was trying to see i can translate o not but seems like i could just became a Benglish version so i better wait for the real expert to do the job~ Smile
Fred
Fred
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by CY Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:39 am

^ LOL, Benglish! Not bad, first time I read hahaha!
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down