Photonian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 303 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 am
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
Appointing Moderators I_vote_lcapAppointing Moderators I_voting_barAppointing Moderators I_vote_rcap 
CY (4153)
Appointing Moderators I_vote_lcapAppointing Moderators I_voting_barAppointing Moderators I_vote_rcap 
maxgoh (2938)
jonathan (1520)
Jameslye (1072)
Fred (964)
Hanne (935)
derricklim (791)
changshong (721)
Avex (656)

Appointing Moderators

Go down

Appointing Moderators Empty Appointing Moderators

Post by simmon Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:57 pm

To all Photonians,

Currently, the Administrators are working out to appoint moderators for this forum.

Below are the details:

Moderator Rules

How to be a good moderator

Moderating a forum gives you power and, along with that power, responsibility. Your aim as a moderator is to use your powers for the benefit of the community. This thread describes the things that you have the power to do and the things you should keep in mind as you moderate.

Moderators have the power to:

• Delete posts
• Delete threads
• Move threads to other forums
• Edit the rules for a forum
• Freeze Account for 2 weeks or banned user (A detailed reason of banning is required.)

As a forum moderator, you are expected to:

• Check the forum at least 2-3 times a week
• Work for an active and pleasant forum
• Help new users on the forum to join the community
• Move messages that have been posted on the forum that you moderate but should have been posted on a different one
• Delete messages that are off-topic, racist, sexist, insulting or contain or link to illegal content.
• Respect the opinions of others when they differ from your own; you should never delete a post because you disagree with its contents
• Inform the ADMINISTRATOR if you find any problems or bugs in the forum
• Inform the ADMINISTRATOR as soon as possible if you do not want to moderate a forum any more.

All actions performed by moderators will be logged to prevent abuse of power. Moderators will lose their status if they are found to be abusing their power.

If you find out a moderator is abusing his/her power, please report him/her to Max Goh or Simmon

How to apply

If you’re interested in becoming a moderator, please send me the following info:
• some basic info about yourself (who you are, what you do, your main interests, your web site if you have one)
• previous forum moderation experience you’ve had (or why you’d make a good moderator)
• why you’d like to be a moderator
• which particular forum(s) you’d most enjoy moderating (see list below)
- 1)Photonian's Chat Room
- 2)Photonian's Show Room
- 3)Photonian's Store room (Equipment & Tools Talk)
- 4)Photonian's Shopping Mall (Buy or Sell)
- 5)Photonian's Lecture Hall

For application, please email to both : maxgsh@gmail.com and tinjus1118@yahoo.com with the subject " I want to be a moderator of Photonian forum"

The Administrator
www.photonian.com
simmon
simmon
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

http://simmoncheong.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum