Photonian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 303 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 am
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
Getting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians! I_vote_lcapGetting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians! I_voting_barGetting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians! I_vote_rcap 
CY (4153)
Getting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians! I_vote_lcapGetting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians! I_voting_barGetting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians! I_vote_rcap 
maxgoh (2938)
jonathan (1520)
Jameslye (1072)
Fred (964)
Hanne (935)
derricklim (791)
changshong (721)
Avex (656)

Getting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians!

+5
maxgoh
simmon
Jameslye
jonathan
CY
9 posters

Go down

Getting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians! Empty Getting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians!

Post by CY Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:29 pm

This will be the thread for you guys to seek for advice when looking for a new camera! To make things simple, go by this format:

Type of camera/lens/accesories : DSLR
Budget:RM3000
Your Location: Melaka
Preferable brand : Canon/Nikon
Type of photography u want to do : Portrait, Landscape etc
Any specific models in mind? : 40D/D90
Any specific features u want? : Weather proof, number of AF points etc

Code:
[B]Type of camera/lens/accesories[/B] : 
[B]Budget:[/B]
[B]Your Location: [/B] 
[B]Preferable brand :[/B] 
[B]Type of photography u want to do :[/B] 
[B]Any specific models in mind? :[/B] 
[B]Any specific features u want? :[/B]
Main objective is to consolidate so that it would be easier for our members to refer here in future.
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Getting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians! Empty Re: Getting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians!

Post by jonathan Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:58 am

good idea CY keep up the good work.
jonathan
jonathan
Generalissimo
Generalissimo

Back to top Go down

Getting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians! Empty Re: Getting another DSLR? Or an upgrade? Post here for advice from the rest of the Photonians!

Post by Jameslye Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:42 am

i am not ready to list down yet,let me think think......
Jameslye
Jameslye
General
General

http://www.lebainspa.info

Back to top Go down

Post by simmon Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:21 am

Type of camera/lens/accesories: dSLR
Budget: If got money....
Preferable brand : Nikon
Type of photography u want to do : Sports,.....anything la if got $$$ then talk lol!
Any specific models in mind? : D3,D3x,D3s
Any specific features u want? : Under water housing
simmon
simmon
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

http://simmoncheong.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CY Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:49 am

Simmon, what you need to upgrade to is very obvious la haha!

James, faster decide la. Else, fill up the template and we'll help you Razz.
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by maxgoh Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:52 am

Type of camera/lens/accesories : DSLR or lens
Budget:RM7000
Preferable brand : Nikon/Tamron/ Tokina
Type of photography u want to do : Portrait, Landscape etc
Any specific models in mind? : D700 / D400 (coming soon) or Tamron 17-50 F2.8 or Tokina 11-16 F2.8
Any specific features u want? : At lease F2.8 lense
maxgoh
maxgoh
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.maxgohphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ahngao Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:10 am

Type of camera/lens/accesories : DSLR & Lens
Budget:RM3000
Your Location: KL
Preferable brand : Nikon
Type of photography u want to do : Macro, Landscape etc
Any specific models in mind? : D5000(body) & Nikon AF-S 35mm F1.8 DX, AF-s18-200mm F3.5-5.6 or Sigma 18-250 F3.5-6.3, Nikon Macro AF-S 85mm F3.5 DX or AF-S 105mm F2.8
Any specific features u want? : Good Image Quality, Fast AF, Light Weight...

ahngao
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanne Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:07 am

Type of camera/lens/accesories : DSLR & lens
Budget:RM8000
Preferable brand : Canon
Type of photography u want to do : Landscape and Macro etc
Any specific models in mind? : 7D & macro lens
Any specific features u want? : AF points and cropping sensor
Hanne
Hanne
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by anthonychew Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Type of camera/lens/accesories : DSLR
Budget:Rm20K
Your Location: Home
Type of photography u want to do : Glamour
Any specific models in mind? : Of course, my favorite glamour models are Jill Moo & Sabrina Chin.
Any specific features u want? : Tall, slim, fair & well endowed.
anthonychew
anthonychew
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by CY Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:33 am

anthonychew wrote:Type of camera/lens/accesories : DSLR
Budget:Rm20K
Your Location: Home
Type of photography u want to do : Glamour
Any specific models in mind? : Of course, my favorite glamour models are Jill Moo & Sabrina Chin.
Any specific features u want? : Tall, slim, fair & well endowed.
I don't recall any Canon "Jill Moo" or Canon "Sabrina Chin". This thread is opened so that someone whose seeking for advise could use a tip or two from the rest.
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrencelaw Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:08 pm

he misunderstand the model as human model.. LOL
lawrencelaw
lawrencelaw
Trainee
Trainee

http://blog.zorex.info

Back to top Go down

Post by CY Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Either that, or he's just being sarcastic Smile.
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down