Photonian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 303 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 am
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours) I_vote_lcap新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours) I_voting_bar新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours) I_vote_rcap 
CY (4153)
新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours) I_vote_lcap新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours) I_voting_bar新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours) I_vote_rcap 
maxgoh (2938)
jonathan (1520)
Jameslye (1072)
Fred (964)
Hanne (935)
derricklim (791)
changshong (721)
Avex (656)

新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours)

+4
Jameslye
simmon
CY
maxgoh
8 posters

Go down

新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours) Empty 新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours)

Post by maxgoh Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:42 am

新加坡)男子假冒專業攝影師,上網誘騙女生當模特兒,卻拍下她們的裸露艷照威脅上床,今日(週四,2月4日)早上被控上法庭。
被告是36歲的鄭英華,他涉嫌於去年在互聯網上,結識兩名20歲女生後,欺騙她們,導致她們誤信他是名專業攝影師,有能力幫她們接下模特兒工作,並會在任務完成後付錢給她們。

兩名女生對被告的花言巧語深信不疑,各自與他單獨見面後,在他的要求下,在他面前寬衣解帶、騷首弄姿,擺出各種撩人的姿勢,讓他拍下一系列香艷火辣的裸露照存檔。
拍下性感照後,被告原形畢露,不但沒有替她們接模特兒工作,也不付錢給她們。
被告過後還利用手中的艷照威脅兩名女生,恐嚇若不屈服於他的性愛或金錢要求的話,就把兩人的艷照上載到互聯網公開。
被告幹案不留痕跡
備受困擾的兩名女生在去年11月報警,從而揭發被告的真面目。警方掌握線索展開調查後,週二(2月2日)將被告逮捕歸案。
被告週四早上在初級法庭被控欺騙罪,若罪名成立,可被判坐牢長達10年和罰款。
初步調查也顯示,被告可能涉及更多類似案件,幹案手法相同。控方於是向法官要求繼續還押他做進一步調查,並獲得批准。(人名譯音)警方發表文告指出,被告的行蹤神秘,幹案時非常小心,雖然是通過互聯網結交受害者,但卻幾乎不留痕跡,令調查工作具一定的難度和挑戰性。
不過,天網恢恢,宏茂橋警署的調查人員在接獲兩名受害者的投案後,立即利用高科技進行調查,並通過深入的追查,終於鎖定目標,於週二在實龍崗路一帶的吉真那路將他逮捕。
據瞭解,嫌犯落網的地點並不是他的住家。
警方相信有更多女郎受害,吁請她們儘早報警,協助警方調查。
星洲日報/ 國際‧2010.02.04

news from (http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/148600?tid=2)

SINGAPORE : Police have arrested a 35—year—old man who posed as a professional photographer to coerce young female victims into giving in to his sexual demands and giving him money.

Since November, two such cases were reported.

In these cases, the suspect had befriended two 20 year—old female victims online and led them to believe that he would pay them for modeling assignments.

When the suspect met the victims, he would request them to undress and pose in revealing photo shoots.

At the end of the photo—shoot, the suspect would renege on his promise to pay the victims or assist them in securing modeling assignments.

He would also threaten to post compromising photos of the victim on the Internet if the victims did not give in to his sexual demands or give him money.

The culprit had remained elusive and could not be easily traced.

However, through protracted enquiries and investigative follow—up, officers from Ang Mo Kio Police Division managed to arrest the culprit at Kitchener Road on Tuesday.

Preliminary investigations indicated that the suspect could be involved in more cases.

Police are urging the victims to lodge a police report if they have not done so.

The suspect will be charged in court on Thursday for Cheating and Criminal Intimidation under the Penal Code.

A Court Order will be sought to remand him for further investigations. — CNA /ls

News from (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20100203/tap-125-bogus-photographer-arrested-coer-231650b.html)

Blackmailed for sex

SINGAPORE - He claimed to be a professional photographer, befriending his female victims online and leading them to believe he would pay them for modelling assignments.

During the photo sessions, he asked them to undress and pose in revealing shots.

But at the end of the shoot, he refused to pay up or help them secure other modelling assignments - on the contrary, he threatened to post compromising pictures of them online if they did not give him money or pander to his sexual demands.

Since November, two of his victims, both 20-year-olds, had come forward to tell the police their woes.

The bogus photographer proved elusive at first. He could not be traced.

But after protracted enquiries, officers from Ang Mo Kio Police Division finally nabbed the 35-year-old at Kitchener Road on Tuesday.

Preliminary investigations indicated he could be involved in more cases involving a similar modus operandi, and are urging victims of his scam to lodge a police report if they have not done so.

The suspect will be charged in court today for cheating and criminal intimidation under the Penal Code.

Police said a Court Order will be sought to remand him for further investigations.

A person convicted of cheating could be jailed up to 10 years and fined, while the offence of criminal intimidation carries a maximum jail term of two years and/or a fine.

Commending his officers on their work, Commander of Ang Mo Kio Police Division HQ, Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police Hsu Sin Yun, advised members of the public to be wary of strangers whom they befriend on the Internet, and to inform the police immediately if they should sense anything amiss.

news from (http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC100204-0000112/Blackmailed-for-sex)
maxgoh
maxgoh
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.maxgohphotography.com

Back to top Go down

新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours) Empty Re: 新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours)

Post by CY Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Terrible la people nowadays, too 'creative' already.
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours) Empty Re: 新加坡‧假攝影師上網誘騙當模特兒‧拍女生裸照威脅上床 (Singapore - Bogus photographer arrested for coercing sexual favours)

Post by simmon Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:28 pm

This kind of ppl will just damage our reputation Sad
simmon
simmon
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

http://simmoncheong.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameslye Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:05 pm

sh*t guy ...we have to be careful next time Smile
Jameslye
Jameslye
General
General

http://www.lebainspa.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Fel Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:13 pm

the girls are just as much to be blamed for being sadly *cough cough* deluded n dumb. =/
Fel
Fel
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by WanTing Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Black ship!!!!! is it next time photographer need to have official license? arggg.... Sad
WanTing
WanTing
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by CY Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:56 pm

WanTing wrote:Black ship!!!!! is it next time photographer need to have official license? arggg.... Sad
Black meh meh~!

Later on in future we need a 'COE' to own a DSLR for shooting LOL!
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Fel Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Lol then 1/3 of KL yuppies will be lining up to get license.
its like a fad now like how gym n yoga classes were previously.
Fel
Fel
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by CY Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Government would probably make money out of this, like pricing goes according to sensor size.

Medium format -> Full frame -> Crop sensor -> Micro 4/3 -> Point and shoot -> handphone? LOL
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Fel Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:15 pm

handphone cannot lah!!! more then half the malaysian/sg population will need license then zzz siao!~
Fel
Fel
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sohchong Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:38 am

Rubbish - 社会的垃圾 fire

sohchong
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:44 am

This kind of ppl really a shame and should be punished by taking off his clothes and walk all along the Singapore LRT station. Muahahhaa....
Fred
Fred
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameslye Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:32 pm

ops...fred u found me Razz
Jameslye
Jameslye
General
General

http://www.lebainspa.info

Back to top Go down