Photonian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 303 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 am
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) I_vote_lcap构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) I_voting_bar构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) I_vote_rcap 
CY (4153)
构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) I_vote_lcap构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) I_voting_bar构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) I_vote_rcap 
maxgoh (2938)
jonathan (1520)
Jameslye (1072)
Fred (964)
Hanne (935)
derricklim (791)
changshong (721)
Avex (656)

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour)

5 posters

Go down

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) Empty 构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour)

Post by maxgoh Tue May 11, 2010 11:41 am

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法
(Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour)

Please note that the Translation below is from Google Translator

这篇文章是Andrew Gibson写的,他是EOS杂志的技术编辑,同时还主办了一个艺术网站。以下是他这篇文章《7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour》的摘译:
色彩是构图的重要组成部分,就像拍摄一座建筑物的轮廓、外形、质地,线条和光线一样重要的组成部分。

(This article is written by Andrew Gibson, who is the EOS magazine's technical editor, also hosted an art site. The following is his article "7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour":
Color is an important part of composition, like shooting a building outline, shape, texture, line and light as an important component.)

1、使用浓烈而整块的色彩(Use Strong, Bold Colours)

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) 20100507110536709

浓厚而饱和度高的色彩能给人以冲击力。使用这种技法的要点在于保持构图的简洁,最大限度地使用这种办法就是由几块大的色彩来构图。比如上面这张图,基本可以分为蓝色和绿色。
(Heavy and high color saturation to give people with impact. The main point of using this technique to maintain the composition of the simple, to maximize the use of this approach is the color to a few large composition. Example above, this chart can be basically divided into blue and green.)

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) 20100507111100880

在这种技法里有一个小窍门,就是使用偏振镜。偏振镜的作用就是消除非金属表面的反光,保留更纯、更浓郁的色彩。比如上面第一张图没有使用偏振镜,而第二张图使用了偏振镜。
(In such techniques there is a small trick is to use a polarizer. The role of polarizer is to remove non-metallic reflective surface, retain a more pure, more rich colors. For example the first chart above does not use a polarizer, while the second map using polarization microscopy.)

2、使用稀薄的、蜡笔风格的色彩(use subtle,pastel colours)

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) 20100507111311907

这种方法与第一种技法是反其道而用之。适合那些柔和的光线环境,没有明显的阴影,并且任何多余的对比度都会被破坏的那些照片主题当中。你可以通过PS里的“色相-饱和度”来降低照片的饱和程度。比如上面这张照片,没有明亮的地方,也没有特别吸引人注意力的局部。
(This approach is the first technique is used against the channel,. Those soft light for the environment, no obvious shadows, and any excess will be destroyed contrast theme among those photos. PS you can in the "Hue - Saturation" to reduce the saturation of the photo. Such as the above picture, there is no bright place, and no particular attention to local attractions.)

3、在中性背景下只使用一种色彩(use one colour against a neutral background)
构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) 20100507111504257

中性背景是指灰色或黑色,或者是很深的阴影的背景,这时有一种强烈色彩更能突出主题的注意力。比如上面这幅。
(The background is a neutral gray or black, or a deep shadows background, then there is a strong color theme more prominent attention. Such as picture above.)

4、让一种色彩占主导色调(let one colour dominate)
构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) 20100507111547995

让一种色彩占主导色调,当这些色彩是三原色(红、绿、蓝)时效果更为明显。比如上面这张是赤陶色占主导色调。
(Let one color dominant color, when these colors are primary colors (red, green, blue), the effect more visible. This example above is the dominant tone terracotta color.)

5、色彩平衡(Color balance)
下面这张图叫色轮,主要表现各种色彩之间的相互关系。隔壁的色彩表示和谐与过渡的关系,对门的色彩表示反差和对比的关系。
(This map which shown below is called color wheel, The purpose is to show the relationship between the various colors. The side by side Color represent harmony , said the relationship with the transition, door color that contrasts and contrast relations.)

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) 20100507112101322

如果你想创作宁静、醇美的感觉,可以使用相邻色的搭配。比如下面这张图,使用了色轮相邻近的蓝色、绿色和紫色的搭配:
(If you want to create a quiet, pure and sweet feeling, you can use adjacent colors. Such as this chart below, use the color wheel with the neighboring blue, green and purple with:)

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) 20100507112136417

另外一种办法就是利用对门的色彩建立一种色彩反差与对比的效果。比如穿着黄裙子在明亮的蓝色天空下。此外,红、黄、橙、棕都是暖色系的色彩,蓝色则是冷色系的色彩,至于绿色和紫色则介于冷暖两系之间。暖色系色彩加强图片,冷色系则反之,因此如果你将暖色系色彩置于冷色系之上,则会产生突出主题的效果,比如上面这张图。
(Another approach is the use of opposite color to create a color contrast between the color and contrast effects. Such as wearing a yellow dress in the bright blue sky. In addition, red, yellow, orange and brown colors are warm color, blue will be the cold color series, as green and purple is between warm and cold between the two systems. Warm colors enhance image color, cold color is opposite, so if you put warm color above the cold color, it will produce a prominent theme in the results, such as this map above.)

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) 20100507112204142

6、色温(colour temperature)

你可能通过对相机(JPG格式)或RAW软件(RAW格式)设置“错误的”白平衡而表现你想让这张照片给别人的感觉。比如下面这张人像,第一张是日光模式,第二张是多云模式:
(You may be on camera (JPG format) or RAW software (RAW format) set the "wrong" white balance and performance you want this picture to someone else's feelings. For example: the following portraits, the first is the solar mode, the second is cloudy mode:)

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) 20100507112420915
构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) 20100507112447979

人像和一些风景在暖色时会比较好看点,但是有些风景会在冷色系时比较好看,比如瀑布,这时可以通过RAW软件上的色温滑块向蓝色部分移动一下。

此外,只有大面积的冷色系才能平衡暖色系的色彩,如果二者的面积一样多的话,暖色系的效果将会更突出。比如上面这张照片,一小片暖色系就能平衡大面积的冷色系色彩,从而产生和谐的感觉。

(Portrait and some landscape looks better when in the warm spots, but some landscape color in the cold when the relatively good-looking, such as waterfalls, RAW software can then color temperature by moving the slider to the blue.

In addition, only large area of cold color can balance the warm color balance, if both area are same, warm color effect will be more prominent. Such as the above picture, a piece of warm color already can balance the large area of cold color colors, resulting in a harmonious feeling.)

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) 20100507112655249

7、色彩与情感的对应关系(colour and emotion)

每种色彩都有其包含的情感,当你看每一种色彩时会相应地产生某种情感,尤其是当这种色彩非常强烈时。因此运用不同的色彩组合能唤起欣赏者不同的情感,虽然因为文化背景的不同,对色彩的情感会不同的理解,但是普遍来说,人类对色彩的情感是基本相同的。

比如红色是暖色系的,它代表危险、发怒或者热情;蓝色则是比较酷,放松的色彩;绿色则代表生机与活力。

(Each color has its own contained emotion, it produces a corresponding emotion, especially when the color is very strong. Therefore the use of different color combinations can arouse the viewer a different feeling, although because of different cultural backgrounds, different colors will be the understanding of emotion, but generally speaking, the human emotion of color are basically the same.

For example warm color such as red, it represents danger, anger or passion; blue is kind of cool, relaxing colors; green represents the vigor and vitality.)

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) 20100507112815659

上面这张图用了绿色和蓝色的搭配,给人以静谧之感(译者注:我没有感觉到,可能有文化差异)
(This diagram above shows the matching of the green and blue , it gives people a sense of quiet (Translator's Note: I did not feel anything it might be the cause of different cultural differences ))

(Info from xiangji.cn)
maxgoh
maxgoh
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.maxgohphotography.com

Back to top Go down

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) Empty Re: 构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour)

Post by cj Tue May 11, 2010 12:04 pm

nice tutorial max... in dual-lingual too... thanks max... Smile
cj
cj
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour) Empty Re: 构图元素!运用色彩创作大片的七种技法 (Composition elements! 7 Ways to Create Powerful Photos with Colour)

Post by sohchong Tue May 11, 2010 5:12 pm

so details ...nice 1 max ...seems like a long way to go ...

sohchong
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwee Tue May 11, 2010 6:36 pm

queen thanks max sharing this note. I love it bcs is in chinese word. HAHA.....
Angelwee
Angelwee
Captain
Captain

http://angelwee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fandy Wed May 12, 2010 12:06 am

wow,really learn something. Next time shooting/editing will take note on colors, try to apply any techniques above, hehe.

Thanks maX
fandy
fandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down