Photonian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 303 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 am
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
Beware all photographers!!! You have been targeted I_vote_lcapBeware all photographers!!! You have been targeted I_voting_barBeware all photographers!!! You have been targeted I_vote_rcap 
CY (4153)
Beware all photographers!!! You have been targeted I_vote_lcapBeware all photographers!!! You have been targeted I_voting_barBeware all photographers!!! You have been targeted I_vote_rcap 
maxgoh (2938)
jonathan (1520)
Jameslye (1072)
Fred (964)
Hanne (935)
derricklim (791)
changshong (721)
Avex (656)

Beware all photographers!!! You have been targeted

+4
mcwk
CY
LIEW IU LUNG
erictan30
8 posters

Go down

Beware all photographers!!! You have been targeted Empty Beware all photographers!!! You have been targeted

Post by erictan30 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:18 am

Just to share a very scary yet bitter experience with you all. Recently my friend camera have been stolen in Zoo Melaka car park where the person usually targeting on single photographer. Meaning that you are alone. When my friend went to Zoo Melaka on the 31st Aug 2010, he felt that there is a foreigner that he couldn't justify whether is a Arabian or Middle East Guy followed him all the way he was in the Zoo and when he wants to return to the car eventually he opens up his boot to put a tripod and then starts the car to leave.

but when he try to leave that place, the anonymous person knocks on his car saying that "Did u dropped your money behind your car?" For normal reaction definitely you'll go out of your car to take a look. Just a fraction of the second another man opens his car door on silent mode took off his camera bag. He lost all his hard earn gears that consist a Nikon d90 kit lens, 50mm 1.8, 55-200mm and a speedlight.

Crime offenders have now change tactics to distract people's attention to commit a crime. So to all lock your door whenever you leave your car and nvr trust anyone as you might giving them chances to steal your stuff. He went to report to the police to gain a record saying that these item with the following serial number have lost. But the effectiveness and efficiency of PDRM makes everyone pissed off where they took 1hour to type a report. Typing on the keyboard alphabet by alphabet.Thy dun give a you a damn at all.

Becareful everyone Melaka is not a safe place No
erictan30
erictan30
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Beware all photographers!!! You have been targeted Empty Re: Beware all photographers!!! You have been targeted

Post by LIEW IU LUNG Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:29 am

thanks for the remind and sharing~
Need to be careful nowadays~
LIEW IU LUNG
LIEW IU LUNG
Captain
Captain

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brendon-Liew-Photography/210105809

Back to top Go down

Beware all photographers!!! You have been targeted Empty Re: Beware all photographers!!! You have been targeted

Post by CY Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Haih, man this is sad. Guess photographers are becoming easy target nowadays.
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by mcwk Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Well, there was an article in The Star Online on this last month: http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2010/8/3/central/6763641&sec=central

mcwk

Back to top Go down

Post by khooyang Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:08 am

Thank to share this terrible news.

khooyang
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameslye Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:58 am

we must be more alert and donnot trust stranger too,thanks for sharing.
Jameslye
Jameslye
General
General

http://www.lebainspa.info

Back to top Go down

Post by zhiang Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:53 pm

thx for sharing man~~
zhiang
zhiang
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by changshong Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:42 pm

thank you for sharing... those guys are terrible...
changshong
changshong
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down