Photonian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 303 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 am
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
Beware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself I_vote_lcapBeware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself I_voting_barBeware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself I_vote_rcap 
CY (4153)
Beware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself I_vote_lcapBeware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself I_voting_barBeware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself I_vote_rcap 
maxgoh (2938)
jonathan (1520)
Jameslye (1072)
Fred (964)
Hanne (935)
derricklim (791)
changshong (721)
Avex (656)

Beware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself

+7
dannyk
jonathan
cj
Hanne
CY
simmon
maxgoh
11 posters

Go down

Beware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself Empty Beware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself

Post by maxgoh Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:35 pm

29th Octorber 2009 around 4pm I and my cousin went to Melaka Mahkota Shopping Mall “P” camera shop asking for quotation on 8R photos around 20pcs. The guy in the shop quoted us RM6 per pc. So before we made any decision, my cousin told me that using mat type is better than gross one. So we asked the guy whether they got printed in mat type. So the guy told us to go their main branch which located at Jln Munshi.
After 30mins later, we arrived at the main branch around 5pm. The Indian gal quoted us unbeliable price for 8R even we told her we need 20pcs. Guess how much? Rm4? Rm5? Rm6.50? Rm7? All wrong!!!!! She quoted us RM10 per pcs with that quality. We were shocked!!!! So we told her that Mahkota branch quoted us RM6 per pc. U know what? She told me that the rental fee of this shop is much more expensive than the branch in Mahkota Shopping Mall. Oh yeah, I forgot to told you that the main branch is just a old type 2 storey shoplot beside the main road. So guys, you just make the comparison yourself. 1 is shopping mall vs 1 is old type shoplot. OK fine, after that, she discussed with another Chinese lady, then they ok with the RM6.
So my cousin asked her to quote 18” x 12” as well. Hahahha, you know how much she gave us?
Rm20? Rm30? RM40? …no no no.. Its RM80. Fooo….. She really think we are 3 years old child.
Luckly I checked the price from simon and he told me roughly Rm20-Rm30 for 18” x 12”.
Ok great. They really made me want “f***”ing angry. I made sure I post this thread to all the photography forum……..
The camera shop’s name that started with “P”.

P/s: only the main branch gave this "good" service, other branches still ok
maxgoh
maxgoh
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

http://www.maxgohphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Beware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself Empty Re: Beware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself

Post by simmon Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:39 pm

P for Pakard lor....that's stupid shop....very bad after sales service...
simmon
simmon
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

http://simmoncheong.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Beware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself Empty Re: Beware of "P" camera shop in Melaka....read yourself

Post by maxgoh Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:45 pm

but only happened in main branch, others ok
maxgoh
maxgoh
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by CY Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:50 pm

Ah doi, boikot main branch P~!
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanne Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:51 pm

hahaha P P P we go F F F bettter
Hanne
Hanne
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by CY Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:20 pm

I don't like F either Sad
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by cj Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:35 pm

max, i agree with you.

i got the same experience as yours. i can't remember what i got from, but the price of the "P" shop in jalan munshi abdullah was more expensive than the MP one. i asked them the same thing "why MP cheaper?". they told me MP and munshi abdullah is different. @.@
cj
cj
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by jonathan Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:57 pm

max..u the 1 who like to support P wat... hahahahahahah
now u learn ur lesson la. hehehehe
jonathan
jonathan
Generalissimo
Generalissimo

Back to top Go down

Post by dannyk Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:13 pm

Agree....Munshi branch qouted me RM389 for the 50mm f1.8.
WTF, canon website stated the RRP only RM350. Impossible retailer sell more expensive than the reccomended retail price...I immediately walk-off.. angry
dannyk
dannyk
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by CY Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:00 am

dannyk wrote:Agree....Munshi branch qouted me RM389 for the 50mm f1.8.
WTF, canon website stated the RRP only RM350. Impossible retailer sell more expensive than the reccomended retail price...I immediately walk-off.. angry
Rental at Munshi super ex man... Laughing more ex than MP lol.
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:09 am

Fuh... Do business like that also can survive ar... ? =.=/// For me a will be damn dulan liaw....
Fred
Fred
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by simmon Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:23 am

CY wrote:
dannyk wrote:Agree....Munshi branch qouted me RM389 for the 50mm f1.8.
Rental at Munshi super ex man... Laughing more ex than MP lol.

You must be the landlord lol!
simmon
simmon
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

http://simmoncheong.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jackyphang Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:55 am

Shitty one la... i dun buy from either in melaka, i rather pay toll n petrol to KL to buy.
jackyphang
jackyphang
Captain
Captain

http://ruiten.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maxgoh Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:56 am

nono go JB
maxgoh
maxgoh
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by CY Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:55 am

maxgoh wrote:nono go JB
Best~!
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by derricklim Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:52 pm

sad man... this kind of service... ask them go to hxll lah...
derricklim
derricklim
Colonel
Colonel

http://de-pixeldesigns.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WanTing Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:40 am

Max thanks for the information Smile Make us can beware of those cheater!!!
WanTing
WanTing
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down