Photonian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 303 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 am
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
Indian Landscape & Travel Photography I_vote_lcapIndian Landscape & Travel Photography I_voting_barIndian Landscape & Travel Photography I_vote_rcap 
CY (4153)
Indian Landscape & Travel Photography I_vote_lcapIndian Landscape & Travel Photography I_voting_barIndian Landscape & Travel Photography I_vote_rcap 
maxgoh (2938)
jonathan (1520)
Jameslye (1072)
Fred (964)
Hanne (935)
derricklim (791)
changshong (721)
Avex (656)

Indian Landscape & Travel Photography

2 posters

Go down

Indian Landscape & Travel Photography Empty Indian Landscape & Travel Photography

Post by SinghStyleStudio Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Indian Landscape & Travel Photography Travel-photographer-in-india-delhi-indian-travel-photography-india
Travel Photography : Tungnath, India

Indian Landscape & Travel Photography Naukhuchia-taal-uttaranchal-india-landscape-photography-001
Landscape Photography : Naukhuchiataal, India

Indian Landscape & Travel Photography Travel-photographer-in-delhi-india-goa
Travel Photography : Goa, India

SinghStyleStudio

http://www.SinghStyleStudio.com

Back to top Go down

Indian Landscape & Travel Photography Empty Keep Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver Australia in your hands(www.golfaustraliaprice.com)

Post by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Keep Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver Australia in your hands(www.golfaustraliaprice.com)

Not everybody has the short-game touch of a Matt Jones, who chipped in from more than 40 yards out Sunday to win a rainy Shell Houston Open playoff against Matt Kuchar. But you can learn to minimize mistakes when you’re playing on a wet course, thanks to some excellent ping g30 driver released from PGA professional Brian Conley.

Conley, PGA Head Professional at the Legacy On Lanier Golf Club in Buford, Ga., said most amateurs worry about either hitting chips too fat or too thin when the grass gets wet. “Under soft conditions, your Callaway X Hot 2 Driver is more prone to dig into the ground,” Conley said. “Or you get so wrapped up in avoiding that ‘fat’ chunk, you end up blading the ball and watching it scream over the green into who knows what.”

That’s because your club is designed to bounce under normal, dry conditions. But that’s not at all desirable in the wet. Instead, Conley suggested trying not to pick the ball cleanly. Take an aggressive stroke and try to hit the ball first before hitting the turf. In order to do that, Conley said you’ll have to make some changes to your stance, your club selection and the angle of the taylormade r1 black driver face.

“Play the ball just a touch farther back in your stance and you may even address the ball more closely so that the heel is slightly off the ground at address,” Conley said. “For me, that means about half a ball farther back. Again,TaylorMade SLDR White ensures you’re contacting the ball first. Then take a little extra lofted club -- perhaps a sand wedge rather than a pitching wedge or a lob wedge rather than a sand wedge -- and close the face a little.”

However, Conley cautioned about one thing to avoid. “Don't close or shut down the toe at address and through the shot,” he said. Do the same thing as you would normally do when chipping: Keep your Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver Australia in front of the ball and always moving left, for right-handed golfers. Obviously, the other way around if you’re a lefty.

Lindas888

Back to top Go down