Photonian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 303 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 am
Latest topics
» for sale Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400elogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

» for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $450USDelogailmezoo@gmail.com
by clark123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

» F/S Apple iPhone 6 16GB New Factory Unlocked $375
by kainelag9 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

» For Sale Unlocked Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus 16GB/64G/128GB $800
by mjohnvictor01 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

» Canon EOS 5D Mark III , Nikon D800E 36.3MP (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Samsung Galaxy S5,BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

» Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB,Apple iPad 4 (bestbuysales00@gmail.com)
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

» Original Apple Iphone 5S 64GB Unlocked $350
by dorome Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

» Indian Landscape & Travel Photography
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

» Can TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood meet your standard?(www.ausgolfsets.com)
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

» You can definitely run away with Callaway RAZR X(www.e-shopfair.co.uk) PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable with the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open being held on the same [url=http://www.e-shopfair.co.uk/Callaway-RAZR-X-Irons-for-sale-1175.htm
by Lindas888 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

» FS : Brand new Apple iPhone 5 64gb, Blaclberry Porsh..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Get the brand new Apple Tablet iPad 2 16GB(Wi-Fi + 3G) for sale..contact us at(goodsales03@gmail.com)
by larry001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

» Nikon price list
by angelaz Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Top posters
simmon (5065)
Some images on panning beside the road  I_vote_lcapSome images on panning beside the road  I_voting_barSome images on panning beside the road  I_vote_rcap 
CY (4153)
Some images on panning beside the road  I_vote_lcapSome images on panning beside the road  I_voting_barSome images on panning beside the road  I_vote_rcap 
maxgoh (2938)
jonathan (1520)
Jameslye (1072)
Fred (964)
Hanne (935)
derricklim (791)
changshong (721)
Avex (656)

Some images on panning beside the road

5 posters

Go down

Some images on panning beside the road  Empty Some images on panning beside the road

Post by khooyang Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:25 am

This is the 2010 world cycling championship held in Geelong VIC, also known as UCI 2010. You can view the larger picture at my bubble site: http://www.redbubble.com/people/passtube

Some images on panning beside the road  _DSC2630

Some images on panning beside the road  _DSC2515

Some images on panning beside the road  A6a820cb

Some images on panning beside the road  _DSC3379

Some images on panning beside the road  _DSC2472

Some images on panning beside the road  _DSC3114

Some images on panning beside the road  _DSC3105

Some images on panning beside the road  _DSC3045

khooyang
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Some images on panning beside the road  Empty Re: Some images on panning beside the road

Post by timothy Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:10 pm

good good...some image a bit underexpose though...i like the lighting on 5...hehe..only thing the guys beside are distracting....haha
timothy
timothy
Captain
Captain

http://timothyphotoblog.blogspot.com/  https://www.facebook.com/p

Back to top Go down

Some images on panning beside the road  Empty Re: Some images on panning beside the road

Post by khooyang Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:55 pm

timothy wrote:good good...some image a bit underexpose though...i like the lighting on 5...hehe..only thing the guys beside are distracting....haha

Hi Tim, please let me know which one is underexpose. There are all NEF, so is easy to adjust the exposure. I am adjusting the light at full brightness on my Mac book pro. I am using this as a reference because I understand that every different monitor results in different outcomes, especially digital images. Or else, please compare with my images at my bubble site at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/passtube .

I appreciate your comment and will change accordingly.

Hahahaa...yes, those professional photographers always block my way!!! Whenever I see a good spot, they stand in front of me because I have no permit to be in the track!!!

Also, for your information, picture number 4 is the 4 time WORLD CHAMPION : Fabian Cancellara!!!!

khooyang
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by timothy Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:47 pm

i fell that if 4,6,7 and 8 if brighter up a bit will be nicer....

and the pic on your bubble site is much more better....pic here IQ loss a lot
timothy
timothy
Captain
Captain

http://timothyphotoblog.blogspot.com/  https://www.facebook.com/p

Back to top Go down

Post by khooyang Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:07 pm

timothy wrote:i fell that if 4,6,7 and 8 if brighter up a bit will be nicer....

and the pic on your bubble site is much more better....pic here IQ loss a lot

Thanks a lot for the tips, Tim! Will adjust accordingly :-)

khooyang
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by cj Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:41 pm

i believe this is the ur first trial u on panning?... good job here khooyang...thanks for sharing... Smile

u still in vic?

cj
cj
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by khooyang Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:25 pm

cj wrote:i believe this is the ur first trial u on panning?... good job here khooyang...thanks for sharing... Smile

u still in vic?

Hi CJ, yes, this is my first time on panning! Also, the problem is that I am using 18-200. This lens is extremely slow focusing!!! Lots of soft focus! Will get a 70-200 when back in Sing. & Mly. in Dec for conference. I have considered the price in Aussie and B&H, after delivery and tax will be about RM800 different, so better get it in Malaysia!

Yes, I am still in VIC. Will settle down here, I think for the remaining 10 years or so??? Depends on my job. At the moment still consider Australia a nice place until I find a better one :-).

khooyang
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by desmondlau Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:01 am

I agreed with Timothy... I fall in love with your #5
Great Job
desmondlau
desmondlau
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by khooyang Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:38 am

desmondlau wrote:I agreed with Timothy... I fall in love with your #5
Great Job

Hahaa..thanks Desmond! This is sort of documentary shoot. Just take the camera man as a candid and create the DOF.

khooyang
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by khooyang Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:02 pm

timothy wrote:good good...some image a bit underexpose though...i like the lighting on 5...hehe..only thing the guys beside are distracting....haha

Hey Tim,

What can I say ? Except from Thanks a million! The panning really looks a lot more lively after I increase the exposure to 0.5 to 0.6 EV higher!

Please have a look at them at my bubble site! I LOVE WHAT THEY ARE NOW!!!

I realised also from my PC in office that the PC really gives grey and more black on monitor colours, and now I decrease my Mac's brightness 2 steps lower to compensate the PC effect.

Thank you!!! And I am really excited now! You have a sharp eyes!

khooyang
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by desmondlau Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 am

khooyang wrote:

Hahaa..thanks Desmond! This is sort of documentary shoot. Just take the camera man as a candid and create the DOF.

Ya... I like the feeling
hahaha
anyway... any links for ur bubble site?
desmondlau
desmondlau
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by khooyang Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:56 am

desmondlau wrote:
khooyang wrote:

Ya... I like the feeling
hahaha
anyway... any links for ur bubble site?

Hi Desmond, the link to my bubble site is: http://www.redbubble.com/people/passtube

Some images you need to allow the filter to see the art, just click 'allow' they are nude Smile

khooyang
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by CY Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:23 am

Nice set of panning of cyclist. I suppose this is tougher since the cyclist moves in several direction as compared to cars.
CY
CY
Space Ensign
Space Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by khooyang Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:46 pm

CY wrote:Nice set of panning of cyclist. I suppose this is tougher since the cyclist moves in several direction as compared to cars.

Thanks a lot, CY. Yes, cyclist can move any where, this is why sometimes it depends on luck as well. I use 2 eyes, left open to see where the cyclist is, then right on the camera. I switch to my right eyes when I identify the sort of direction of cyclist, and make sure my camera can move together with the cyclist. They are fast as well because they are all Professional. I am particularly happy with the shot with Fabian Cancellara. He's the 4th time WORLD CHAMPION. But I should say that it's mostly luck to capture the shot :-).

khooyang
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down